They are durable and attractive, and come in many sizes and designs. They are made from recycled materials so don’t be discouraged. You can be sure that your clients and visitors will not realize that the product they are using is eco-friendly.
Businesses can benefit from adopting environmentally friendly practices as consumers are more concerned about the environmental impact of products and services. It’s easy to help the environment by using eco-friendly commercial mats.
You can keep your feet on dirt, moisture, traction, and reduce your carbon footprint by using recyclable floor mats.
Eco-friendly floor mats: How they are made
Many recycled floor mats are actually made from old soda bottles or car tires. We understand that you may be a little nervous after reading this. Let us help you to understand how these tires and bottles are made into your new floor mat.
- Collecting – Car tires, water bottles, and soda bottles are all collected and taken to the processing plants. These plants are often limited to a particular reusable material. One plant might be used for plastic bottles, while another would be for tires.
- Sterilization – All materials are thoroughly washed, and then sterilized. Clean materials are more sanitary and can be reused in other products, such as floor mats.
- Processing – The materials are then processed for future use. The bottles are then shrunk, removed any plastic labels or glue and melted into pellets for use in other projects.
Car tires can be shredded and cleaned before being packaged for reuse. Car tires are extremely durable and provide excellent traction. The same applies to floor mats made of old tires.
- Manufacturing – Once all materials have been prepared, the floor mat producers can use them to make beautiful and sustainable floor mats. Plastic and tire materials are melted to create everyday floor mats that can fit in any setting: outdoors, indoors, public offices, businesses, and private homes.
Eco-Friendly mats have many benefits
These eco-friendly floor mats can be made from recycled post-consumer products such as rubber tires and plastic bottles. These products, even though they are made from recycled materials, are comparable in quality to traditional entrance mats. They are both indoor and outdoor-friendly and extremely durable. Additional benefits include:
- Non-slip surface
- Resilient construction
- Comfortable walking surface
- Simple to maintain
- Refuse to give up on fatigue
- It is easy to install
Apart from their functional benefits, ecofriendly floor mats also help to maintain a clean environment that is free of organic or biodegradable waste. Because of their green manufacturing processes, these floor mats reduce carbon emissions.
Why Choose Eco Friendly Floor Mats?
Old tires can be recycled with eco-friendly floor mats. Even though tires can be reused many countries still use them as fuel. It is harmful to the environment but it is necessary to eliminate the large number of tires that are still in use. Floor mats made of recycled tires can be purchased by more people and businesses. This will reduce the amount of tires that are being burned. It’s a win-win situation. It’s a win-win situation. You get beautiful floor mats, and you can reuse more tires.